Thank you for visiting the website owned and operated by Baltic Jewish Network. This notice explains our online information collection and use practices and the choices you can make about the way we use and share such information. It is important that you take the time to read and understand this policy so that you can appreciate how we use your personal information.
Remember if you register with the website or otherwise provide information to the website, you agree to these terms. As we update and expand our services, this policy might change, so please review it from time to time.
Baltic Jewish Network is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal data that we process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy outlines the ways in which we collect, use, and disclose personal data, and the rights individuals have in relation to their personal data.
“Personal data” refers to any information that can be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to, names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, and IP addresses.
“Processing” refers to any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, including but not limited to, collection, recording, storage, alteration, retrieval, use, disclosure, erasure, and destruction.
Data Collection and Use:
Baltic Jewish Network may collect personal data from individuals who interact with us, such as website visitors, event attendees, and members. This data may include names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and other information provided by the individual. We collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with individuals regarding events, services, and other news related to Baltic Jewish Network.
- To process event registrations and donations. To maintain and manage our member database.
- To analyze and improve our services and communications.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Baltic Jewish Network will not disclose personal data to third parties except as required by law or with the individual’s consent. We may disclose personal data to third-party service providers who assist us in processing and managing data, such as payment processors. These service providers are contractually bound to protect personal data and are not permitted to use or disclose the data for any other purpose.
Baltic Jewish Network takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We limit access to personal data to those employees and contractors who have a legitimate need to access the data for the purposes outlined in this policy.
Baltic Jewish Network will retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including any legal or regulatory requirements. We will securely delete or destroy personal data when it is no longer needed.
Individual Rights: Individuals have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
- Right to access – individuals have the right to request access to their personal data and to receive a copy of the data.
- Right to rectification – individuals have the right to request that their personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – individuals have the right to request that their personal data be erased.
- Right to restrict processing – individuals have the right to request that processing of their personal data be restricted.
- Right to data portability – individuals have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object – individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable law.
Changes to the Policy:
Baltic Jewish Network may update this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and the date of the most recent update will be indicated. We encourage individuals to review this policy periodically to stay informed about how we are protecting their personal data.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 27, 2019